Thursday, November 5, 2009

**Fine Art Friday** (A day early)


Maybe it's my recent interest and intrigue with the 70s punk scene or my penchant for retro looking imagery, but I LOVE this guy's work...


Niall O'Brien is a London-based photographer who I was introduced to when his reps D+V Management came to do a mini portfolio review.

He has a series of images where he has been following London punks for the past 4 years. Here is one of my favorite images from that series...


I love his color palette, and the way in which he captures street scenes without a posed quality. His Punk project work is reminiscent of Anton Corbin's young U2 and other musician portraits. But his fashion and editorial work is retro without being trendy.



Happy November Fine Art Friday.


XOXO
Agmac

1 comment:

Rennie! said...

love these, so cool...