Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer = Free




In honor of it being the offiical summer months where the tots are out of school, the restaurant patios are open, and the summer dresses are out, I've done my annual Summer in the City calendar.

This year, I've taken advantage of this funny little thing called TECHNOLOGY.

I'm using the Google calendar which allows you to share you calendar with friends and you can manage it electronically.

Here's a link to it, but I don't think I can specifically link to my own calendar, but you can email me through there and ask to share.

At any rate, I've attached July as an example--I'm the pink and my friend Jaime is the green. Yay! Summer here we come!


Free movies in the park (all parks!), free concerts, cultural events, free museum days, and the chance to drink cocktails outdoors!

xoxo

1 comment:

spring basil said...

that's so cool! I wish we lived close enough to make use of your calendar. lovelovelove to you.