Friday, October 3, 2008

Apple Picking We Go!


Hello Fall, and Hello Apples and Wine!

Every year, for the past 3 years, my girl friends and I go apple picking up state. I wish I had come up with this awesome annual Fall event, but I have to give props where props are due--my friend Abby started the tradition.

It's a great cool weather event, and did I mention we also go wine tasting? Because nothing goes better with sweaters and yellow deliciousness than some fermented grapes.

Here are some pictures from last year and Monday I'll post this year's fun. Enjoy the crisp weather! Apple pies & Crafternoons are coming soon!
n
No Girl Outing is complete without an ANTM Fashion Shoot (above)!

1 comment:

pete said...

Hey Ags! Check out the great parties you can have at Caleb's Lighthouse Bead Store "A Sea of Beads"...

http://www.calebslighthouse.com/parties.aspx

Birthday Party? Sure!

Girls Night Out? Of course!

You want a Pajama and Champagne Bead Party? Caleb's Lighthouse can do it!

Just head on down to your nearest strip mall and pop in to Caleb's Lighthouse Bead Store right next door to the Yarn Barn!

Don't forget...They can only serve alcohol, they can't sell it. So if you wanna get your drink on while you get your bead on...BYOB!

...a sea of beads awaits you.