Monday, December 22, 2008

ASK AGMAC's first question!


Dear Agmac,

I am an avid reader. Per your suggestion, I never go to a party empty handed. Typically, I bring a bottle of wine for the host. What do I bring if the host has a known "problem with alcohol?"

Signed, Confused

************
Dear Confused,

What a great question!

What to bring depends entirely on what kind of party it is. For instance, if it's a housewarming party or an anniversary or holiday celebration, I find that a beautiful bouquet of fresh cut flowers is the way to go for a man or woman.

A fresh cut bouquet adds beauty to any party and the host will much appreciate the gesture.

If it's a birthday party, I suggest a box of cupcakes from a specialty bakery. Cupcakes make people smile. My favorites come from Crumbs.

Hope that helps!

Signed,

Agmac, hostess with the mostest

No comments: